Saturday, November 9, 2013

11/8/2013

Due to some problems I'm having with Facebook right now, I only listed a few things this week in the Treasure Trailer auctions.  Facebook isn't showing certain comments and it took forever for me to just do this one album.  But anyway, I know you came here to see the stuff, not listen to a rant about Facebook, so here's just some of the stuff to expect this week:

This Paris Book Style Box is stuffed with goodies for Christmas gifts or just to keep or resell.  Just 2 of the items inside equals to a retail value of over $50 and there's more than 2 things inside.  This is a deal you don't want to miss!

This cute S wallet is great for any lady (especially one with an S in their name) and even has some jewelry on the inside!



This is a 14KT GOLD FILLED SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL SIZE 6 RING and even comes in the beautiful heart shaped box!  The bidding starts at just $3 so grab this before someone else does!  At that price I don't see it lasting long.

To see all my items, first join the group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mytreasuretrailer/
then go here to see my album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.180377825490139&type=1
Check out these other albums:




To see all items in the auction go here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mytreasuretrailer/photos/

eBay product of the week: 

There's only one left at the link as I personally bought the other one this morning.  Follow this link to see it for yourself.  This was the lowest price I found a new one at both eBay and Amazon http://goo.gl/jGC3hF

No comments:

Post a Comment